Spring Lemony Pasta with Marinated Feta
May 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$27
What will we be cooking?
- A bright sauce with seared lemons, shallots, and garlic. And you’ll learn how to make the sauce silky with the addition starchy pasta water!
- We’ll then sear radishes, turnips, and asparagus and toss it with the pasta.
- You’ll learn how to marinate feta in olive oil and spices, which takes feta to a whole new level of salty creaminess, plus a depth of spices!
How does the class work?
Once you sign up for a class, you will get the recipe emailed you (please email if you need help with ingredient substitutions or do not receive the email). Then gather your ingredients, meet us on zoom, and we’ll cook the recipe together (like a cook-along)!
- Classes will be recorded, if you cannot make the time or want the video for reference.
- You only need to purchase one class per household.
- If you cancel before 24 hours, we can provide a voucher for another Sprouting Kitchen cooking class.